rodeo

Friday, March 8, 2013


Worry
Is horse is all was worry what im doing. If im sitting  about 50 feet from her she will come and lay by me. Is this another big baby in the family.
Posted by Unknown at 5:23 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (23)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Hair This is my hair at 11:00 pm. It is a miss f...
      •  First thing I did was get out of bed and 7:00 a...
      • Worry Is horse is all was worry what im doing...
      • Peace My favorite horse. She is all was in a pea...
      • Shadows I took is picture cause the sun was righ...
      • Reflection I was taking pictures of one of my ho...
      • Sound This pic was taken in the fall after the c...
      • Quiet Place When I was hunting I took this pic c...
      • In The Cupboard The cupboard is a great place fo...
      • Eight O' Clock This cat will wake me up at eigh...
    • ►  February (13)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.