rodeo

Sunday, February 10, 2013

hands
i use my hands for horse riding,fixing, uping
fence post in and ride snowmobiles. I like my hands cuase they are the some imporant to me.
i do a not with my hands every day.
Posted by Unknown at 4:12 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (23)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • Strength This is a strength of Mother Nature. I ...
      • Something Orange I picked this picture becauce i...
      • Sweet This is my sweet mother. She is the only m...
      • Faceless self Protrait This is a picture of a f...
      • Mime in a box I hate poeple when they do the mim...
      • Winking I wink at hot girls sometimes. I also w...
      • Sadness My brother is like this when he is sad. ...
      • Me and 13 other things All of the stuff  by me ...
      • Anger This picture was taken at home in the hor...
      • A mess My tack room is a mess cause the ropes a...
      • What I wear I wear camo cause I like to hunt an...
      • hands i use my hands for horse riding,fixing, u...
      • going to the hunting and horse tac room

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.